TERMS & CONDITIONS
PT GARUDA INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk.
Each Vendor of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk ("Garuda") eProcurement application users declares to accept all terms as stated below.
I. GENERAL TERMS
1. Garuda eProcurement System is an application software used to facilitate Vendor and Garuda in order to conduct procurement process through internet
media, including online Vendor registration.
2. All Vendors must obey Garuda eProcurement terms as stated in this terms as well as other policies issued by Garuda.
3. Transactions through eProcurement can be conducted only by Vendors who have registered and activated.
II. MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS OF EPROCUREMENT GARUDA
1. Legitimate company is preffered and the company should have the capability and resources required in accordance with their business field.
2. To have an account in Garuda eProcurement system, the Vendor candidate should conduct the online registration.
Submitted data should be correctly and accurately. Vendor should register the company business field in accordance to their capabilities
3. Vendors can conduct transactions through the Garuda eProcurement System after receive their membership activation confirmation from the Garuda
4. Vendors should update their data periodically.
5. Account in Garuda eProcurement System will automatically deactivated in case:
• Vendor declared resignation as Garuda’s Vendor by sending an email to Business Support & General Affairs Unit and received a confirmation email
for their resignation.
• Against the Garuda Vendor Policy.
• Vendors are blacklisted.
Garuda will review all vendor account periodically and reserves the right to de-activate the vendor account by considering vendor participations and performances.
6. Violation in Garuda eProcurement system are prohibited in accordance with applicable laws and business ethic in Indonesia.
7. Vendor should obey all applicable laws in Indonesia related to, but not limited to, the use of networks connected to services and transmission
of technical data, both within Indonesia and outside of the territory of Indonesia through this system.
8. Vendors agree that any action to penetrate the system to conduct data manipulation are prohibited and categorized as violations.
9. If vendor is unable to comply with this terms and conditions, Garuda reserves the right to terminate the existing agreement (if any) or take any
other necessary actions.
III. VENDOR RESPONSIBILITY
1. Vendor is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of their password, transactions and other activities related to their account,
and also committed to not misuse their account.
2. Vendor agrees to inform Business Support & General Affairs Unit immediately if there is any account misuse or any security issues on their account.
IV. POLICY CHANGES
Garuda may revise, insert, or delete this terms and conditions at any time, with or without prior notice. Each Vendor is accept, commit and agree to any and all terms and conditions as set out in the revised terms and conditions.